Biometric Access Software
The BioConnect Software manages your biometric devices, users and enrollments in one easy-to-use interface.
Security & Scalability
- Client / Server architecture designed with highest possible security in mind
- Client, Server and user database all secured within customer’s IT environment
- 10 year history of deploying this solution with enterprise customers having in excess of 1,000 biometric devices
Designed to Support EMS Agency, Fire Departments, and ‘Networked’ Environments Equally Well
- User / biometric template management engine ensures regular synchronization of user data between server and individual safes
- Vehicles safes “on the road” during a shift return to station where devices automatically synch any logging, user activity back to server while server updates vehicle safe with any changes in user management
Logging & Reporting
- Complete database of access events, by user, by device created and managed through server application software and accessed through client application
- Local device-level logging stored within device while vehicle safe is “on the road” and not connected to any network
- Once vehicle back within network range and is authenticated, device-level logs automatically synchronized and stored in server database
Easy Enrollment & User Management Options
Users can enroll fingerprints in different ways
- Bio-Mini – a small, USB-connected enrollment device that connects to an administrator’s computer
- At the Device – Authorized admins can enroll new users at any of their connected biometric devices
Flexible User Management
- Users can be added / modified / deleted leveraging common MS Excel capabilities
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP? READY TO ORDER?
We're here to help.